How To Get Rid Of Cellulite Build Up Naturally
Even thin women develop it.
What Exactly Is Cellulite?
Cellulite is subcutaneous fat which is stored under the skin and, combined with fluid retention, gives a lumpy bumpy appearance.
This has given rise to the ‘cottage cheese’ reference. It mainly appears on the thighs and buttocks but can appear all over the body in extreme cases.
It is formed when the connective tissue beneath the skin becomes damaged due to poor circulation and the fat swells with excess fluids and isn’t absorbed into the blood, leaving it to stagnate and settle into unsightly pockets.
The affected areas will feel cool to the touch. Early indications of cellulite apart from the developing visual signs are a slowness to heal from cuts and bruises in the affected areas.
Why Have I Got It?
Possible reasons are:-
- Inherited genes and a disposition towards the pear shape body with child bearing hips
- Toxin build up in the body caused by a sedentary lifestyle with too much fat in the diet
- Too much alcohol
- Hormone fluctuations
- Limited intake of water
- Poor blood and lymph circulation
How Can I Get Rid Of It?
Cellulite is very difficult to get rid of entirely but if you follow the plan below you can greatly reduce it
- Eat a healthy diet rich in fruit, vegetables and fibre.
- Reduce alcohol intake
- Cut out carbonated drinks
- Drink plenty of water to help eliminate the toxins from the body
- Take up an exercise regime and stick to it especially weights, which will keep the bones strong, and the muscles toned.
Exercise will not rid the body of cellulite and although raised metabolism will encourage the removal of stored fat, the damaged cellulite tissues cannot respond. Exercise will diminish the visual signs as the muscles become toned.
However with the vast leaps forward in clinical research in modern times there is now hope that certain products will help enormously.
Each person is different and will react in a different way to treatments. The only way to find the right one for you is trial and error and continue to follow the plan above for a health lifestyle.
Why not visit Hot Exercise Superstore. Everything you could possibly want for exercise and sports all under one roof.
Keep updated to Hot Exercise by subscribing to our RSS feed!Tags: cellulite, diet